We will never take lightly that this is your career and a massive part of your life. We’d like to think that our expertise in this insurance industry gives us credibility in advising you and we promise to be objective when giving advice (even sometimes this will be to advise you to stay with your current position). When it makes sense for a move, we’re confident that our market knowledge and big networking with those key industry contacts will give you every chance of making the best decision about your career.
We fully understand the importance of discretion and we will do nothing to compromise the privacy of your search. We will advise, discuss, challenge but we will never pressurise.
- Looking after the individual is very important to us. Like all of our competitors, we have major client relationships but do not see it as a conflict, or an inconvenience, to support individuals in their future careers and the need for informed advice.
- Resources : TalentIn are staffed by individuals who genuinely care about what they do. In terms of dedicated consultants on insurance markets, we are ahead of the pack in quality and resources, and more importantly in terms of our COMMITMENT to YOU.
- Advice and support comes in many ways:
- Informed advice on resume and interview skills.
- Ability to access key contacts and the willingness to market you effectively – Up to 70% of the major insurance companies are our clients
- Ability to access wider career opportunities – Up to 50% of our roles are never advertised
- Career management with our highly experienced team of partnership focused Consultants– Salary benchmark and career advice that is specific to your own experience and skillsets